Light Weight MVD
RPC Technologies Pty Ltd is the designer and manufacturer of a fully Fire Retardant Anti Static (FRAS) compliant MVD range made of carbon fibre - the Light Weight Mine Ventilation Duct (LWMVD) is distributed by Valley Longwell (VLI) to the Australian and New Zealand market.
With more than 30 years’ MVD experience RPC has the capability to respond to all your particular needs.
The carbon fibre ducting and fittings offer a low cost, FRAS approved and fit-for-purpose solution.
The carbon fibre product range provides a high performance and ultra-light weight duct which brings versatility from an economical and reliable solution and brings you a high performance and quality engineered product.
A major benefit of choosing LWMVD for your next project is the fact that they reduce the manual handling risk, as the effort required to install or relocate them is significantly reduced.
RPC offers a number of fitting configurations and ducting length (duct standard lengths are 2, 2.4 and 3 meters):
• Round Straight duct (Ø618, Ø718, Ø750, Ø900)
• Oval straight duct (870x355 and 1075x400)
• Elbow (Round or Oval, 15°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 70° and 90°)
• Tee and branches (Round to round or oval to round, 30°, 45°, 60°, 70° and 90°)
• Reducers/Adaptors (round to round or oval to round, concentric or eccentric)
• End cap (round or oval)
• Relief valve
• Air damper
• Typhoon Fans – 5.2m3/sec at 650 kPa airline pressure
For enquiries contact our Broadmeadow office or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Attachment: LWMVD R5.pdf