Mine Vent Duct (MVD)
RPC Technologies Pty Ltd is the supplier of Mine Ventilation Duct (MVD) solutions through their distributor Valley Longwall International for the Australian and New Zealand markets.
With more than 30 years’ MVD experience RPC has the capability to respond to all your particular needs.
The fibre glass ductings and fittings offer a low cost, fit-for-purpose solution and are built to Fire Retardant Anti Static (FRAS) requirements.
This is complimented by the light weight carbon fibre duct product range (LWMVD) that provides a high performance and ultra-light weight duct which brings versatility from an economical and reliable solution to a high performance and engineered product.
RPC offers a number of fitting configurations and ducting length (duct standard lengths are 2, 2.4 and 3 meters):
• Round Straight duct (Ø618, Ø718, Ø750, Ø900)
• Oval straight duct (870x355 and 1075x400)
• Elbow (Round or Oval, 15°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 70° and 90°)
• Tee and branches (Round to round or oval to round, 30°, 45°, 60°, 70° and 90°)
• Reducers/Adapters (round to round or oval to round, concentric or eccentric)
• End cap (round or oval)
• Relief valve
• Air damper
• Typhoon Fans – 5.2m3/sec at 650 kPa airline pressure
Please contact our Broadmeadow office or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Attachment: MVD R5.pdf