RPC’s Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) Vent Shafts - Perma Vent® are chemically and structurally engineered with the optimal balance of resin and glass fibre for resistance to a wide range of acids, alkalis, solvents and corrosive fumes.
In addition to their resistance to corrosion, pitting and scaling, Perma Vent® is immune to virtually all bacteriological corrosion, will not rust and does not require any form of cathodic protection. A surface coating applied during manufacture ensures a long life, even in Australia’s most demanding climatic conditions. Once installed Perma Vent™ is virtually maintenance free.
Designed and manufactured primarily for the water and wastewater industry Perma Vent™ has a wide range of applications;
• Sewage reticulation systems
• Sewage pumping stations
• Sewage treatment plants
• Potable water supply systems
• Industrial, petrochemical and food processing industries
• Perma Vent® can be used on greenfield projects and in retrofit situations, replacing damaged/or corroded metal shafts
• Self supporting or guyed
• Environmentally aesthetic
• Excellent corrosion resistance
• Smooth interior surface
• Rated 50 years durability
• Lifestyle colours (any colour)
• No maintenance
• WSAA Approved (PA 0906.2) Materials of construction.
Materials of Construction
Perma Vent® is manufactured using a combination of filament-wound and hand lay-up processes from premium quality isophthalic or epoxy vinyl ester resins and ‘E’ glass reinforcement materials.
Simple, quick and economical to install.
Contact our Broadmeadow office or email email@example.com
Download Attachment: Perma Vent Final.pdf