RPC has operated for over 45 years and is a global leader in designing, engineering, and manufacturing quality fibre-reinforced composite solutions and special fabrications.
We have built a global reputation, dating back to the Transfield Construction Group, delivering innovative engineering solutions to the infrastructure, water and wastewater, environment, transport, mining, architecture, and defence sectors.
We are not simply a manufacturer; we partner with our clients to deliver the best solutions and outcomes for their projects. In essence, it is our people that sets us apart. RPC boasts a team of the most knowledgeable and innovative engineers from Australia and South East Asia with an outstanding track record in supplying world-class solutions.
This exciting opportunity is open for either a Full-Time or Permanent Part-Time (32-35hrs p/w) role in our Broadmeadow Office for a motivated Accounts Administrator, reporting to the Financial Controller.
The Account Administrators will support the Finance team by completing work related to accounts payable, payroll and the opportunity to help the team with additional duties as needed.
The Key Responsibilities:
- Registering of AP invoices and credit notes based on approval requirements
- Matching invoices to purchase orders and delivery notes
- Preparing payment runs
- Receiving and ensuring credit card statements have been reconciled
- Entering and assisting with freight coding
- Processing and reconciling petty cash
- Maintaining of motor vehicle fleet (registration renewals, repairs, tolls and fuel cards coordination)
- Following up on outstanding timesheets
- Data entry of weekly timesheets
- Data entry of job costing timesheets to projects
- Stock take adjustments
- Maintaining the asset register such as but not limited to asset acquisitions and disposals
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
The Benefits to YOU:
RPC’s vision is to be the first choice for industry and government to turn to when they require the best engineering solutions across major infrastructure sectors and a partner they can trust to deliver. We recognise that to be able to achieve this is through our employees and creating a strong ‘OneRPC Team’ by driving our core values of Teamwork, Accountability, Performance, Integrity, and Respect.
A high-level list of the benefits that we provide our ‘OneRPC Team’ are:
- Annual salary reviews, be rewarded for achieving above and beyond your goals
- Onsite parking included
- Monthly Birthday Celebrations
- Paid Study Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional Membership Reimbursement Program