The RPC Group of Companies is a leading designer and manufacturer of quality fibre composite products. We have been providing fibre composite solutions for over 45 years. We have built a global reputation as a specialist in the engineering, designing and manufacturing of major industrial, rail and defence-related projects.
We currently have an opportunity for a HSEQ Site Representative to join the RPC team in Broadmeadow. This role will support HSEQ best-practice across all levels of the business through planning, implementation and continuous improvement of policies and procedures and, most importantly, influencing behaviours and workplace HSEQ culture onsite.
About the Role
- Identify and mange quality, safety, and environmental improvements in the workplace.
- Assist management and supervisors in creating a working culture where employees have a quality and HSE risk control focus.
- Assist in the provision of a safe working environment for RPC employees, visitors, and contractors.
- Assist in the monitoring of operations so that these are performed to the required environmental standards to minimise adverse impact on the environment (air emissions, waste to landfill, discharges to sewer/stormwater).
- Monitor production work is completed to the required quality standards.
- Inspect and monitor the RPC Broadmeadow location to ensure it is receiving safe, environmentally sound and quality product/services from suppliers and contractors.
- Work collaboratively with all RPC departments to achieve desirable outcomes for RPC and RPC customers.
- Coordinate and distribute all Controlled Documents in accordance with RPC’s procedure for Controlled Documents.
- Ensure all incidents/accidents/near misses/non-conformances are recorded, investigated, and closed (with improvements and preventative measures in place) in a timely manner.
- Lead and participate in external and internal safety, environment, quality audits.