RPC has operated for over 45 years and is a global leader in designing, engineering, and manufacturing quality fibre-reinforced composite solutions and special fabrications.
We have built a global reputation, dating back to the Transfield Construction Group, delivering innovative engineering solutions to the infrastructure, water and wastewater, environment, transport, mining, architecture, and defence sectors.
We are not simply a manufacturer; we partner with our clients to deliver the best solutions and outcomes for their projects. In essence, it is our people that sets us apart. RPC boasts a team of the most knowledgeable and innovative engineers from Australia and South East Asia with an outstanding track record in supplying world-class solutions.
This exciting opportunity is for a motivated qualified Production Engineer for its Corio Facility as part of an established capable project team.
The Production Engineer will coordinate all technical and operational activities on assigned projects and provide engineering services to the production and project management team.
The Key Responsibilities:
You will be required to work as part of a larger project delivery team, reporting to the Workshop Manager. A high level overview of the key responsibilities are as follows:
- Coordinate multiple projects from $1m to $10m
- Review Manufacturing Methods, Productivity & Workshop Loading
- Develop Manufacturing Workstations & Production Methods
- Review Assembly & Detail Drawings – prepare Work Instructions & Route Cards
- Prepare Quality documentation and procedures for the performance of the manufacturing works
- Assistance with monthly cost forecasting of the projects
- Prepare information on projects and attend meeting as instructed
- Using Microsoft Projects (or other) project management principles in developing project schedules with “critical paths” defined
The Benefits to YOU:
RPC’s vision is to be the first choice for industry and government to turn to when they require the best engineering solutions across major infrastructure sectors and a partner they can trust to deliver. We recognise that to be able to achieve this is through our employees and creating a strong ‘OneRPC Team’ by driving our core values of Teamwork, Accountability, Performance, Integrity, and Respect.
A high-level list of the benefits that we provide our ‘OneRPC Team’ are:
- Annual salary reviews, be rewarded for achieving above and beyond your goals
- Onsite parking included
- Monthly Birthday Celebrations
- Paid Study Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional Membership Reimbursement Program