07 Aug GRP VENT SHAFTS – FOR QUALITY & LONG DESIGN LIFE – August 7, 2020
RPC’s Glass Reinforced Polymer (GRP) Vent Shafts – Perma Vent™ are chemically and structurally engineered with the optimal balance of resin and glass fibre for resistance to a wide range of acids, alkalis, solvents and corrosive fumes. The Perma Vent product ™ is extensively used by SA Water, Hunter Water, Sydney Water and Gold Coast City Council.
Designed and manufactured primarily for water and wastewater industries, Perma Vent™ has a wide range of applications;
- Sewerage reticulation systems
- Sewerage pumping stations
- Sewerage treatment plants
- Potable water supply systems
- Industrial, petrochemical and food processing industries
Perma Vent™ can be used on greenfield projects and in retrofit situations, replacing damaged/or corroded metal shafts.
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Design life of 50+ years
- External UV protection applied to all GRP components
- A range of colours designed to blend with surroundings
- Once installed Perma Vent™ is virtually maintenance free